EUR 3.77% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

Hi BR,wise words calmly written...We don't know each other, just...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hi BR,

wise words calmly written...
    We don't know each other, just like I don't know anyone else in this forum.
    But that's not important, the constructive discussions are much more important to me.
    I remember BMW, the trolls laughed at it and dismissed it as "the deal won't happen etc."
    At that time I already knew that the contracts were signed and on the table in Munich, I think it was exactly one year ago.
    This showed me relatively quickly which posts I was reading here and from whom.
    The information from my network has all come in so far, so I have held on to my investment.
    A high percentage here know nothing, not even what they are investing in.
    Only a few are concerned with the economy and ecology in Europe before they invest.
    The major car manufacturers have already converted or will convert their platforms to the production of e-cars.
    At Audi, BMW, Fiat, Stellantis, Mercedes, VW and Ford in Cologne, no more combustion cars are coming off the production line or production will end in 2030.
    In Scandinavia, more than 80% of cars are already electric.
    This trend can no longer be stopped and the ignorant will inevitably have to walk.
    As in many things, European policy is lagging behind, that's true.
    But Covid 19, the war in Ukraine and the China/Taiwan conflict have shown
    that there must and will be a rethink in terms of raw materials and supply chains.
    Everyone associates the raw material lithium primarily with mobility. But what about
    the storage of green electricity?
    Germany has used 34% of its electricity needs from renewables this year, Austria and Scandinavia over 90%.
    Over the next few years, it will be important to store this resource, which means that the expansion of the grid will inevitably lead to the creation of storage capacities, the main component of which will be lithium.
    No project in Europe is as advanced as EUR and is close to production, and this will not change in the next 8 years.
    Wolfsberg Zone 1, Zone 2 (not yet officially assessed), Styria (not yet officially assessed), new DFS for Wolfsberg (massively reduced production costs Saudi deal), lobbying in Brussels (CRMA) in conjunction with the EIB funding program (European Investment Bank climate protection), etc.
    That would be on my agenda in the coming weeks and months, have I forgotten something?
    With these lines I have tried to describe the situation in Europe as a European.
    I hope that many of you Australians can recognize the value of what you actually have in your portfolio.
    The daughter CRML and the mother EUR will write history in the transformation of Europe, hopefully the path of the daughter will be accompanied for a longer time and not given up for adoption.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $51.73K 975.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1155385 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 257307 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.