EUR 3.77% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

In my opinion, there should be some news and updates before the...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    In my opinion, there should be some news and updates before the bell rings.
    With regard to the Obeikan Saudi deal, CapEx and OpEx have subsequently changed positively.
    The costs for refining the lithium are said to have been significantly reduced to 1/12 of the costs recorded in the DFS.Even 1/10 would be very, very good.
    I assume that the converter in Saudi will be operated with green hydrogen instead of natural gas.Saudi Arabia has huge potential to produce hydrogen using solar power.

Why is that so important?
    This is not about weighing up the poorer efficiency of hydrogen against natural gas, but about achieving green supply chains, low CO2 or CO2-free.This will have a significant impact on the image of the European automotive industry over the next few years.In Europe, a CO2 tax applies to goods and products that are produced with the help of fossil energy sources.
    Let's take the example of BMW and the path of lithium:

- By ship from Saudi Arabia to Trieste, Slovenia ( in the future hydrogen-powered ships)
    - Unloading in Trieste and train ride to Wolfsberg (approx. 3 hours)
    -Transportation by train to the new battery plant in Dingolfing, Germany (approx. 4 hours)
    - From Dingolfing, Germany, it is 2-3 hours by train to the main plants in Munich and Steyr, Austria.

The refining and transportation of the lithium would be CO2-free and green.
    For EUR and CRML, it is now important to publish news and updates in a strategically sensible manner so that investors and fund managers recognize the value and the new figures are available.
    The question here is before the bell rings or immediately afterwards.
    The lithium price, which has been massively reduced by China, will not remain at its low but will turn around.
    I expect and hope that BMW's management will actively and publicly commit to CRML and EUR after the merger at the latest and that their marketing department will finally wake up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $51.73K 975.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1155385 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 257307 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.