ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Today is profit-taking day for day traders, Thursday. As I've previously mentioned.

Yes I think so too, hydroxide plant would be quite handy.

However the bigger catalyst for EUR is CRMA.

A quick re-cap: I remain of the view that Wolfsberg project is the most advanced lithium mine in Europe that can take the crown as the first productive lithium mine in Europe since <enter date here>. Our vesting period is to year 2026, before re-assessment of the investment. We are looking now for value unlocked for shareholders through the listing on Nasdaq.

The biggest risk in our view remains Europe's NIMBY attitude, everything else comes distant second. The perception of financiers (from EU itself what more if foreign eg. Australia) towards NIMBY attitude baked over decades, the sentiment of investors towards the risk (and therefore confidence), and EUR's physical ability to begin construction and mine at scale, or at least drill more holes at Zone 2 (always taunted but never done). This one single risk has waves and ramifications, ultimately what sunk EUR's market valuation (and therefore share price) in late 2021 to early 2022. We saw an undervalued company in late 2021, and invested late June 2022 - early July 2022, forecasted appreciation in project's value over future outcomes, if given the funding.

CRMA will inject that much needed confidence, once made effective, will be reassuring the mine will come to life no matter what, especially if designated as a "critical project" which means it doesn't matter what anyone thinks or feel, no one can further derail or stop the progress of the mine.

This risk as well as funding, in our view is chicken and egg scenario, goes hand-in-hand.

It can't be just one big fish. Needs to be multiple. Not everyone enjoys the spotlight when you reach 10%, some content below 5% based on risk/reward, holding on to options instead for later.
    Last edited by BRProject: 04/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.