EUR 0.00% 4.8¢ european lithium limited

Yup was thinking of that lock-up period as well, but decided to...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Yup was thinking of that lock-up period as well, but decided to look at it from a pure valuation if everything remained status quo.
    Of course in the real world anything can happen, but do not see a possibility of a huge drop of more than 20%.

But my point was that IF anyone wanted to control CRML (US$1+ billion currently), which is valued much higher than EUR (US$98 million only), they can do it via EUR on the cheap. See the huge gap at the moment.

They can actually buy up EUR and instead of even selling then declaring dividends, they can just make some changes and instead do a share swap, holders of EUR get the shares in CRML instead, this is possible too.

Agree about the board, but if I were just looking for a flip, I would not bother about the board, the board can continue chugging along and trying to get the mine up and running, however I will be looking at getting all the shares on the cheap in EUR, flipping over in CRML at a huge profit then moving on. EUR and CRML will still be around but someone with deep pockets will have made ALOT of money.

though from an investment point yes definitely need to look at the board as well as they are the ones literally running the company and steering its direction.

Don't forget that the board does not control the company either, from the last report they are not in the TOP10 at all, if I remember correctly.even Tony has only about 0.40%. Nominee accounts control over 50% already with BNP alone holding over 40%.

Basically what I am trying to show is the disconnect between the Australian market and the valuation on the US markets that gives way to such a possible manipulation and for someone to make lots of money, so the current price should not remain at these levels for too long.

Anyone have some loose $100 million? I'll pay you 20% returns on it! biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $10.70K 227.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 288656 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 389666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ 77194
Last updated 15.56pm 03/06/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.