EUR 8.33% 3.9¢ european lithium limited

Ann: Critical Metals Corp. F-4 is Effective, page-266

1. 18,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    @Cougar1311 - what a garbled post? so sorry for the non-existing hairs on your back. In English it's the hairs on the back of your neck which get traumatised - well 'stand up' wink.png

A little bit of reading in the 'Unterkäerntner Nachrichten' might give you more information than the sparse announcements you get from EUR, but you'll have to register - I did, for a while - and very little was written about 'our mine' except that there are thriving communities there, the public is well-educated, jobs are always needed - and some decent PR would have made all the difference from the start. Above all, the communication person should have been a local, living there, talking to all the local politicians etc.

The big elephant in the room is that the original mine was let go for the princely sum of One (1) Austrian Schilling - and then on-sold to Tony Sage and consortium (later: EUR) for something like $20 mill. - still a bargain price - so a huge scandal could break, when all this information gets into the public sphere; 'like which public servant, which colour (i.e. political party) government allowed this to happen to a mine which contains such precious 'stuff' ???

When I first invested I talked to one of the original surveyors, who still holds a university post - about the existence of lithium and he was very enthusiastic, hoping that it would get mined. So the metal is there - but it could be a political hot potato and there are still environmental concerns.

Maybe this launch onto NASDAQ will make all the difference - I genuinely hope so, although I no longer hold the stock.

Some things which happened in 2023: there is a train now going up to the Koralm and also there are some new people working with Dietrich Wanke, which fact was not announced to the stock market. I also did not know that the Wanke bloke is actually an East German, which would account for his strange speechifying, plus he still lives in Australia. I believe good communication in loco - in Carynthia (Austria) - with the locals - is absolutely vital. Maybe the two new blokes will do just that.

https://unterkaerntner.at/chronik/panorama/das-bewegte-das-lavanttal-im-jahr-2023/

Go
    well
    Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.003(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $67.83K 1.781M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5602 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 561934 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.