EUR 7.69% 5.6¢ european lithium limited

+++++++++++Not to appear like I'm invalidating, I 100% agree...

1. 279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    +++++++++++
    Not to appear like I'm invalidating, I 100% agree with you. But entertain below thoughts if you don't mind, plaguing shareholders minds...EUR has not been forthcoming with any plans, not even a high level of project schedule. Any experienced explorer would assume they are merely winging it. I would even say, I'm 75% sure Tony is winging it.
    An announcement about forward-looking endeavours would be nice.

Check the company website and one would think it's an amateur company with little more than hopes and dreams, who are barely focussed juggling multiple ventures at the same time, using investor's funds to loan and bail failing ones. Worse, I'm merely scratching the surface.
    +++++++

Thank you for the good contribution, which gets to the point again.If someone else were to express such thoughts, that nothing has been going forward on site in Wolfsberg since 2022 (but Tony is putting shareholders' money into his other companies) then the poor guy would be torn to shreds.

Last year, some people here celebrated the fact that Tony was in Switzerland to talk to banks and also visited BMW in Bavaria..... what happened to that?

As a shareholder, I'm not interested in rumors but only in concrete announcements....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $78.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $73.94K 1.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 147989 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 69293 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.