SHN 0.00% 1.6¢ sunshine metals limited

G'day subi1I bought another 200k today; mostly on the open and I...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    G'day subi1
    I bought another 200k today; mostly on the open and I closed the balance fairly early in the session (ultimately rounding up another mill. in my holding). None of that tricky algo stuff was me.

While I'm nervous about market risk I'm still very happy buying in the 5's because the MC ~$28M is modest - and could be dirt cheap if any of the many plays come in. It's pretty compelling IMO given:
    (a) the tremendous potential of our acreage (multiple targets within concepts. Now where to start ...);
    (b) the high value nature of our target metals (copper the lowest value? Really??);
    (c) incredibly under-explored nature of our acreage (refer to that slide from the RIU preso. compared to WA);
    (d) our highly competent and enthusiastic team (Damien Keys is such a good thinker and while I don't know the other boys I have no doubt they'll be top quality if they're working with him),
    (e) a likely underpinning of our enterprise value with an initial ("open the batting") Triumph resource number due imminently (which surely will be at least OK given the sorts of intervals and tenor) that we've already seen, repeatedly;
    (f) the sense of urgency and the hard work displayed by all.

Sure, I've bought in to make money - and I'm in front - but I feel good just owning shares in this one whatever the daily share price because I think it will bring us a lot of happiness over time.
    Last edited by La Tache: 21/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $84.36K 5.604M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4475577 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1532763 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ 25714297
Last updated 15.37pm 03/05/2024 ?
SHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.