AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Yeah, a match made in heaven no doubt. A company with a $10...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Yeah, a match made in heaven no doubt. A company with a $10 million cash burn a quarter, having just put out a PFS (when did AVL put theirs out? 1988 expo??) with a company who has been looking for someone to give them at leasthalf a billion dollars to produce 12,000 tpa of V since the YRR days. All this in a market that could collapse at any point in 2023!

If people want to believe that this will be the straw that broke the camels back, and kick it all off finally, then so be it. Let AVL go to whatever it wants short term. People can dance around for as long as they want in this game of musical chairs, but keep an eye on those sneaking out the back door as everyone celebrates and pats themselves on the back. AVL will either get funding this year, which most likely will still mean losing 51%, or get bought out completely. If you think this game of announcements, capital raises, then rinse and repeat can continue into 2024, then good luck to you.

I was led to believe, far more recently than I should have mind you, that this company would be producing this year!! Even if someone agrees to give them some money, what is a reasonable and honest timeframe until a dollar is brought in? Anyone from AVL want to chime in with an update?? It's taking 2 years to build a HOUSE right now from start to finish, let alone a specialized plant, so save me the "she'll be right" speeches. I've heard them so many times I've memorized it. Probably engraved onto desks over there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $52.21K 3.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 15970682 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 7752148 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.