ARU 0.00% 18.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

They have been quieter Birch but they are still manipulating the...

1. 6,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1565
    They have been quieter Birch but they are still manipulating the sp lower on lower volumes getting more bang for their lower bucks to depress the sp.

Someone recently posted they appear near their maximum capacity available to short. I agree.

Yet they are tactfully depressing the SP one can be sure of such. This is their objective once they are loaded - in absence of large buyers - sheorts bot trade it lowering the sp through various accounts - so they could well be looking to reduce - even exit at a very low premium soon making maximum gains - maybe even another off market shuffle as witnessed previously that is only afforded to the mafia of ASX.

I still have this little bird chirping it is not indisputable that it's Chinese. Perhaps it's a Lynas obstruction hangover however the fact is the further ARU progress the harder "they"? go after them knowing the company has to as advised seek a substantial equity raise which we still remain 100% unclear how that will translate - soon though we shall.
    What counters my above theory is whomever is behind shorting has accumulated a great stockpile of shares spread over various entities of course avoiding the 5% reporting requirement. They have accumulated for years ahead - Lassonde curve but strategically accumulated at a ridiculous low premium using only the initial borrowed or "gifted" shares for instos to enact their strategy. Sorry long story but I feel if it were Chinese interference they would have pushed the short position much higher eg the 200 million for example ECE had - then departed could have simply been sold down showing their removal however the nice funds achieved in doing such could simply have been used to buy large holdings through proxies whom direct instos to enact their strategy.
    Lynas - Northern Minerals fiasco just make me ponder however I do feel it unlikely and it's most likely an arrival at that large placement in December 2022 that we were all overjoyed with at the time and rightly so we need her/them - which coincides when sheorts arrived - accumulate not only very substantial holdings and financial gains in the future but votes for the future also.
    As I have mentioned previously when they want sp to run up they'll wind down their positions and use a small part of their substantial holdings on a timely key announcement such as FID to push the SP high and of market spectators will observe such and join the party pushing the sp higher and higher.
    Then sheorts could just as easy have another crack on Nolan's delivery Capex commissioning and IP confirmation but that's looking to far ahead and would not retreat sp anywhere near to today's levels.
    One thing is sure they are fast running out of key risk on issues to use for shorting as ARU advance and eliminate those risks - pertinent is the decoupling from East conversations and West progress on such and higher product pricing resulting. Blue skies ahead sooner or later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $427.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $286.7K 1.555M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 152154 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 482460 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.