ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Bas, I noticed Markyboy followed up the link I gave above to the...

1. 4,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2632
    Bas, I noticed Markyboy followed up the link I gave above to the scientific article and re-posted it on another company. He also drew attention to another article from science direct which in the abstract heading pricked my ears up,

"Platinum-group element and Au geochemistry of Late Archean to Proterozoic calc-alkaline and alkaline magmas in the Yilgarn Craton, Western Australia".

I noted the alkaline nature of such deposits. Yes, a lot to be determined but the ASR has a more than a sniff of, "alkaline" about it. Wait till the professionals sink something into it to build on the correlations. Might be getting ahead of myself and in way too deep, but imagine if REE's sit on top of PGE-Au alkaline ultramafic magmas. The PGE signature could reflect sulphide retention in convective magma and if the magma melting is inconsistent maybe endowed with gold. Can't wait. Bas, I also noted in another stock which has not received detailed reports for so long it seems like forever, which Mode also came across to, has revealed a sprinkling of PGE. Its food for thought. Second guessing is problematic until the evidence is revealed. So its important to keep an eye on small volume spikes as some might have inside information outside the company from workers/contractors/labs/spies etc. who may pass on tips as happens all to frequently it seems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.984M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $3.962K 660.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2791784 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 249855 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 500000
Last updated 13.28pm 15/05/2024 ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.