CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

re: Ann: Critical Samples Collected at Bloodw... Thanks for that...

1. 2,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    re: Ann: Critical Samples Collected at Bloodw... Thanks for that Madrum though I'm not so sure about "My main concern or rather hope, is that we have that to add to CNX's eventual application to the Chinese Gov. when seeking a Commercial License to operate for Stage 3 at Inner Mongolia."

That would indicate CNX's approval by the Chinese would be more attractive if endorsed by Qld Gov? Well yes it would but what do they care about approval by one of the Aussie States if the tech and process is good enough for them anyway under their own criteria ?
    They won't care about dithering pollies in Qld, in my opinion, that would hold up their own desire to have a viable energy supply.
    Dart Energy (DTE.AX) is an close enough example - held up here but going ok in the UK, Scotland.

Consolodation..yeah, another question entirely but to show up on more radars, it'd be much better to be a +70c-$1 stock than a sub-2c stock (on a 50:1 consolodation)

No mention either by enviromentalists as yet either here... wait for it...
    Any sniff of an opportunity for them to make even a tiny comment or demand will be taken, I have no doubts there - in which case you'll easily get more at less than your 1.6 target.

Looking for a jv partner too though, so more expense going onto that project on top of current outgoings could possibly lead to a CR in a few months.

Mongolia HAS to be tackled hell-for-leather now to keep momentum up and an update on that front in the next few days would be a step forward on the confidence front for the current year, all being well there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.