CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

re: Ann: Critical Samples Collected at Bloodw... Consolidation...

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    re: Ann: Critical Samples Collected at Bloodw... Consolidation is only required when there is too much stock and a CR is required. At this point in time there is neither required IMO.

Zhengzhou is proceeding nicely. The reason I hope that the Independent study of the decommissioning process is completed is yes in the the hope it smooths the way. Whether one considers China is only playing lip service to Environmental concerns or that they are starting to get serious is a matter of arguable opinion anywhere. It would suit me better if we had it in place, but I agree it is not crucial.

A little PR now and then by CNX on the Zhengzhou project would be nice, but that's also what quarterlies are for.

If it goes less than 1.6 then I don't doubt I'll also pick up some more. I also doubt I'll be on my pat malone there either.

Until we start to get an income stream and a proven commercialization UCG (ISCG) project, then one must also remember CNX is still a speculative stock. Even if one considers it undervalued. There is no arguing that. Why I am here is that I consider the SP has extraordinary potential if they are able to prove it a success. But one must give it time. If it was other way then the SP would not be where it is.

Given that time, we may see that 0.70 - $1 as we stand as is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.