EUR 0.00% 3.7¢ european lithium limited

My rant was completely justified at the time but it didn’t alter...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 474
    My rant was completely justified at the time but it didn’t alter my holdings. I’m still not happy with management’s lack of correspondence with shareholders but the economic fundamentals of the company and its holding in CRML is very sound and as yet none of it, bizarrely, has been added onto the share price, just the balance sheet.

Im not too concerned about the Saudi deal unlike the down rampers, like they were concerned about the $15m from BMW and about a million things before that, that have all been ticked off.

I have been in this game a while and have never seen what is going on with this stock. But with the geo political environment it’s business plan and where it is at is worth taking a decent position on the stock and I expect to make many multiples of where the share price is today.

Yes there are risks, like all investments, but I have done my risk analysis and am happy with where I sit and the position I hold.

As for the team of down rampers it is abundantly clear they are either burnt prior investors who just can’t let things go and move on or have an agenda for their masters who are accumulating.

Time is all one needs when it comes to this stock, how much is the question I cannot answer.

Hope that helps Stan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.