EUR 3.77% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

I sold out a while ago at a small loss. So many of these...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 709
    I sold out a while ago at a small loss. So many of these companies are hit and miss. When I first invested here, I got both EUR and AZL, along with a couple of others which turned out ok, LTR for example. The amount I did invest in total with EUR and AZL, if I had of put that into say PLS, I would be really laughing now. Hindsight. Even getting a couple of blocks of land and then selling them over the same period, given the CGT tax is halved after 1 year, would have netted me a really tidy sum.

We give it a go don’t we? Hoping for that pay day at some point. It is a risk we must assess ourselves, and must accept the gain or loss. Learning curves I guess.

Anyway in answer to your question as a now non-holder, no, I’m not bullish on EUR. Or AZL for that matter. Or most ASX listed endeavours not in Oz.

But GLTAH, I wish you all well, I really do. I hope if you stay it works out well for you. Hopefully things will turn out. I don’t like seeing fellow investors lose. I feel for those who had AVZ also. This could still go either way, and I hope it does. Take care all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $51.73K 975.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1155385 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 257307 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.