BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Cheers Falcon, I like the summary a lot and it makes the...

1. 2,889 Posts.
    Cheers Falcon, I like the summary a lot and it makes the current"bottomed out" Shareprice seem very attractive. IMHO!
    ___________________****************_____________________
    Summary

After a long period of being a less than attractive investmen opportunity, while working through patent litigation challenges (now clearly resolved in Benitec’s favour), Benitec has moved into a centre stage position where high risk but high reward opportunities are gathered. The Tacere acquisition is a potential
    game changing event for Benitec because it brings several large market opportunities, namely HCV and AMD
    into the investment proposition.
    HCV is especially attractive, with 170 million people
    infected with the virus worldwide and 3-5 million infected each year.
    The investment appeal of the Benitec's initial HCV clinical trial is that it would yield both safety and efficacy results in the first instance and has the potential to validate the entire Benitec platform.
    An additional attraction for investors is that proof of concept in HCV could be evident as early as this time next year, although a 2014 data yield is more likely.
    Benitec is capitalised at $17 million, holding cash of $2 million at September 30, 2012.

Bioshares recommendation: Speculative Buy Class A

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.