CMW 0.00% 42.0¢ cromwell property group

Ann: Cromwell Securityholders Should Take No Action On ARA Bid, page-34

1. 3,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I am a long term holder of CMW. I bought in post GFC the management said and did. Busy management that was very successful and generated added value in the business and growth in distributions. Last few years , or rather after the Qantas renovation. It changed gradually. Still doing things but moving away from the old business formula to a new one which does not appear to work, in fact generated issues which in the end we have a hostile takeover going on. What were they thinking raising money in Singapore, and not meeting expectations. All will be nice.
    I hold DEM and CDA no complaints there very good management and CCL . On the other hand did complaint about ADH good management but the stock will move forward but a poorly worded ann. Drops like a stone more than once. Or FID which I still hold a relatively low payout for a financial stock. I suggested these guys maybe paying for their success "higher commissions" etc. anyway time will tell.
    My attitude is old fashion on business respect the shareholders even the retail ones.
    good luck and cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.099B
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.8¢ 41.8¢ $1.881M 4.397M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 64882 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 38180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.