UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Ann: Crowd Media Investor Briefing, page-134

1. 1,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Everybody has every reason for speculation for the time been.
    in my opinion I have bought a truck load doesn't necessarily mean I'm correct in what I say ! though I have said to many holders there is nothing wrong with taking a gamble of whatever amount you could afford.
    We have given points and reasons to why the stock would absolutely move to a potential massive upside .
    This doesn't mean we are correct in what we say .
    Though with reasoning there is reasonable amounts to why Steven dom and his team are considered entrepreneurs.
    The potential here could be disturbing to many big players due to COVID ,many overseas departments especially the sales point of view of e commerce shopping centres people renting cannot afford to maybe keep their supply chains open .
    Moz in Australia is a clothing brand which has closed many stores down due to demand in online purchasing and COVID .
    Crowds tech is not recognised just yet in the environment of big players. Though they are very motivated on moving forward !and as I have mentioned there game plan is huge if all goes to plan .
    Big players will come in blinding the little guys under a good announcement the sp will absolutely blind a small investor due to big players dumping real money in.
    A speculative stock is what crowd is atm with all due respect I do support it but I could be totally incorrect in what I say .
    But if I get it right let the goldmine begin !!
    Goodluck to all players .
    Last edited by Mike_lowry: 23/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.822K 294K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4378333 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2663574 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.