UNT 0.00% 1.5¢ unith ltd

ASX Announcement25th March 2020"We are exploring other verticals...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    ASX Announcement
    25th March 2020
    "We are exploring other verticals where we are seeing growth, particularly in the digital space. We believe
    there will be a tectonic shift from conventional retail (i.e. bricks and mortar) to digital during this crisis, and
    that once it is over it is unlikely that the pendulum will swing back to its original position. In the interim, as
    more people stay at home and access digital entertainment, and spend more time on social media, we are
    well positioned to take advantage of the consumption shift."
    Turns out despite all their years of experience in the influencer game they weren't as well-positioned as they thought. When the wave came they were merely pushed to the side. Not the result you would have hoped for from a leadership team that hang their hat on being visionaries.
    I suspect the quarterly is going to be abysmal, but when has Domenic let the results get in the way of a good story, so tune in to the webinar you may get the answer to your H3 question, will 2021 fall into a category all too familiar for longterm holders, a transition year?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $3.382K 217K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813497 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 877466 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.