UNT 0.00% 1.5¢ unith ltd

I'm not that down on Shapera, he's an entrepreneur who saw an...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I'm not that down on Shapera, he's an entrepreneur who saw an opportunity and offered Crowd a lifeline when the company was on its knees. I can't begrudge him for making moves to mitigate his risk.
    Shapera has always made it clear his motivation was the talking head holy grail. I speculate that he was never wholly enthusiastic over the influencer side of the business but with a changed business model was willing to give Domenic and his team an opportunity to make it work.
    As stated, I have been in this since early2016, I lay the responsibility for where the company is squarely at the feet of Carosa and ex-chairman Hnarakis. They completed a huge capital raise at 25c and lead the company through the steady share price decline to 1.1c. That tells you all you need to know about their performance. Going into detail is tedious, it's all there for anyone who wants to do the research and I don't want to give the moderators wiggle room.
    Carosa and Hnarakis treated the Company like a Buffet, dishing out shares, performance rights, paying huge salaries. They were tucking into dessert before finishing their meat.
    ALL IN MY OPINION OF COURSE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $3.382K 217K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813497 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 877466 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.