UNT 5.88% 1.6¢ unith ltd

Ann: Crowd Mobile Trading update - Record Results, page-76

1. 6,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    CM8 needs to hold these levels. The selling last week was absurd.

I still think CM8 will do well this year. However, people do need to remember that a great business doesn't always equate to a great stock.... The two sometimes don't align which goes against everything anyone has ever read.

Sometimes horrible businesses or ideas make incredible stocks. NOR i don't think is an amazing business, but it gave me 4x bags in a month. SRT is a shell (about to do a deal) and is worth $20m. During the early days of AJX i liked the story but revenue was a very long way off yet i exited with stupid profit. Copy and paste this with countless others.  

It's honestly not always about numbers. Otherwise people would be buying my CM8 shares at $1.

And i don't buy the whole "market is waiting on confirmed figures" argument. The numbers are out there in the open for people to see. And it is very unlikely CM8 will issue a revenue or profit downgrade becasue it's a hyper growth company.

Yesterday the market was told unaudited results for November and December were encouraging and
    represent an annualized run-rate for Revenue of $48.5 million and EBITDA excluding share
    based payments, of $14.5 million.

$14.5m EBITDA!....... And zero interest. Take $5m off that number and the stock should still be worth $0.60+. Something is not right here. The market isn't buying the story. Which is very bizarre.

From a capital management view CM8 has been a horrible investment. Which is strange as it's one of my favorite companies. But the share price is at July 2015 levels. The capital i have here has essentially done nothing.

Small-Cap funds should be fighting each other for stock. They take substantial holdings in absolute dogs but here is a golden opportunity that doesn't come around that often... and we have tumble weeds.

It's beyond me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $21.29K 1.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 265381 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 718079 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.