MRP 0.00% 6.1¢ macphersons resources limited

Ann: Crown Jewel results 10m @ 6.2g/t Gold, Recoveries up to 96%, page-11

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Sorry Gracie, I have no idea what form CR will take place. Going on previous MRP CRs - it will most likely be capital raising for sophisticated shareholders. I am only speculating that a CR will take place in this CY.

MRP will be receiving $3m cash from the sale of their Coolgardie assets they will receive a further $1.5m on the 30th November.

$10m is from this announcement:

And the company is following the plan:
    "Mount Charlotte style within Boorara GoldfÏeld . Mineralised zones are sheeted veinlet arrays in dolerite and stratigraphy understood . Moderately North West (Nw)-dipping quartz-carbonate-sulphide veinlet affays with iron-carbonate alteration halos-idenlical to Mount Charlõtte - . Drilling orientation designed to intersect maximum veinlets per metre (-60" dip/l15" azimuth) in dolerite Drilling Program Sequence . Intend to spend up to A$10m on the Boorara project in the next 12-18 months focus on the Southern Stockwork drilling every 40 metres along strike-use diamond drilling below 150 metres downhole and infill with RC o possible 1500 metre strike length covering 3 known deposits . Commence additional gold recovery test work and geotechnical drill holes o exploration potential to the NW trend extended by recent Rotary Air Blast/mapping - should be continued to end of property o prepare targets on the NW tenement package of some 20 kilometres"...
    Last edited by ecker: 04/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.