OAU 0.00% 0.7¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Crown Prince Mineral Resource Estimate Increases to 240koz, page-59

1. 34,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1853
    My personal thoughts are GBR is a better prospect than OAU for Toll treating via WGX as GBR has the most ounces and is probably marginally closer to the mill caviet I do not know the strip ratio for their ore bodies guessing 12:1 .

IF WGX does not play ball , RMS's Checkers mill becomes an option but is over 200 kms away (almost as far as Plutonic ) in that case OAU possibly becomes a better option at least short term as maybe slightly higher grade but at that distance transport would be around $60 a tonne (guessing).

A NON school boy instant gratification option opens itself up once you realise you and your neighbour have 8 Mt of ore to move at a cost of $480M in transport to a mill if WGX does not play ball

Option 2
    1+1 = 4 with GBR and OAU if both were combined as "Ora Boulder" as a standalone operation with their own 1.2 Mtpa (on the front end) mill plant costing around $130M at Meeka .

I would rate OAU as the first ore you would put through the mill via the SEZ ore deposit (payback looks to me to be very fast on 4.5 gram a tonne and guessing 11:1 strip ) and after 1.5 years you would then start running through the GBR ore for the next 6 years

I have too many reservations from the MEK feasibility study for me to have confidence in what they have, Do like Odyssey , but guessing they would have to negotiate with Monument and Odyssey is not quite as close .

All the above is totally hypothetical , I am guessing Alex and the Crabbs have the M&A experience and humility needed to join up with GBR , but I do not know if GBR have that skill set their board is mainly geos ,they do have some collins street suits on the register now and also hedley from Lion Select who is a smart cookie so maybe GBR Board will recognise then monetise the opportunity available with either merging or at the very least a partnership on a mill .
    Unfortunately many of these smaller explorers lack the corporate experience in their boards ie MGV who should have put this regional deal together and built a mill instead of procrastinating in M&A then being a deer in the headlights when WGX then RMS came knocking and took them over .
    Last edited by plough: 09/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $47.65K 6.808M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4466876 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 18612227 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.