ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15650
    All part of the game I would think. One man's ' Trash is another Man's Treasure '. And this is the main problem with CZR - with Creasy and affiliated entities holding in excess of 65% of the Company. Double edged sword if you like . If he we're selling for whatever reason's , he could trickle out as many as he likes and it would hardly effect his overall position. In fact it could be quite the opposite in actually becoming a ' Net Increase ' to his holdings. Especially in a time of rising values across the board. And what's with all these nice ' neat ' parcels of 1,000,000 ...sneaky.png

In any case , I would think it in his best interest to ' Mop Up ' the minorities by Pitching a ' low ball ' offer based on historical average Share Prices. I guess with the key to this being not be fooled by all these potential tactics. Even he would realize that this company is worth a whole lot more if the Market as a whole can re-rate it's value than say having valued ' off market '......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.