KAI 11.1% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

Ann: Croydon gold and lithium soil anomalies, page-22

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1101
    @roryboy,

Something interesting happened this morning in the US. A guy called Alex Jones got sued for US1 Billion for talking conspiracy BS that caused emotional harm to others. If you missed it, here it is - Alex Jones verdict. By the way, that's about AUD1.5 billion. eek.png

Here's a real fact for you - not one of your concocted ramblings that you try and pass off for as a fact. There have been cases in the past where people have obtained court orders to have the names of persons released from HotCopper who repeatedly made derogatory comments, or spread misinformation. They then sued the person who was acting with malice. Have a nice long read @roryboy - here's my back-up - HotCopper defamation case.

There looks like there's an international trend on @roryboy; the courts appear to be taking rubbish spread on the internet under alias more seriously than they did 10 years ago. You and your 2 trolling mates need to take heed and maybe leave the internet forums - for good.

There are some wealthy shareholders out there @roryboy - one of them might just want to see who you are and have a bit of fun. smile.png

So now - down to tin tacks - please do us the courtesy of providing the back-up information which says you need 2 million oz of gold at 4% (? sic ?) to be viable. And also please back up that information with some of your calculations - I would expect a payback period as a minimum, or internal rate of return to be provided. Also, please explain how you arrived at the conclusion that Mount York could never be a viable gold mine before the planned feasibility study has been carried out and before the ongoing exploration work is completed. I know you won't be able to provide anything sensible, so take a hike. smile.png

GLTAH smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $27.45K 2.777M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3376882 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4419490 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.