KAI 5.56% 0.9¢ kairos minerals limited

Ann: Croydon gold and lithium soil anomalies, page-29

1. 8,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    ***The likelihood of a discovery leading to a mine being developed is very low - less than 0.1% of prospected sites will lead to a productive mine. And only 10% of global gold deposits contain sufficient gold to justify further development.***

what’s your counter argument to roryboy’s post other than trying to give juvenile response?

Kai was incorporated in1956 and let’s forget all of its history until when mining project group limited (mpj)was formed in 2006, can you tell us the achievements last 16 years?

what correct information have you supplied other than copying and pasting pics of company announcements?

every holder and ex holder has the right to post their views opinions just like you

lmfao heed and leave Internet forums? Roryboy posted actual facts, that majority of explorers never become miners,

I am in the opinion kai will never become miner, thanks to internet search showing me mpj/kai company history of last 16 years, can you or Kai categorically say they will be a miner?

wealthy shareholders to see who we are and have bit of fun? You seem to be juvenile in our judicial systems in Australia. Just remember you can be sued by the very wealthy holders who are deep in red, as you are a ramper.

so in our corporate governance it’s okay for new directors to come in and set ounces for jorc from previous management works and that gives them trigger to acquire millions of options at 5c? Well imo someone if gets sued that should be the first investigation requested by that wealthy holder in courts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $22.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $12.04K 1.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 8105124 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3192105 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.