CZR 5.00% 28.5¢ czr resources ltd

Eshmun Your curiosity is flattering. My company Pilbara...

1. 4,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    Eshmun Your curiosity is flattering. My company Pilbara Goldfields holds ground next to CZR -Creasy. Dr Rob Ramsay is the man doing all the fabulous work at Croydon for CZR including delineation of the Martin prospect which certainly has some interesting surface results. I moved on the area for conglomerate gold and lo and behold there is a lot of quartz pebble conglomerate -some historical gold but I am not getting too excited. I then did a helicopter visit and found big pegmatites yet to be sampled to see if any lithium potential. I am advised the granites are considered fertile - Just across the granite intrusion we have Sayona -abutting CZR ground with up to 4.6% Li in rock chip - Now we have Monterey from Canada doing deals and Guy le Page from RM Capital joining the board as Chairman -presumably Ridge Street Investments that vendored in several tenemens almost abutting our ground and CZR -which presumably secured control of Monterey. Not sure why they paid so much for several tenements. Will gold come up trumps -or lithium or a VMS on CZR ground I have no idea -I have many balls in the air! Maybe one day I might get lucky like Creasy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 26.5¢ $5.577K 20.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5221 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 4962 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.