CRR 4.76% 1.1¢ critical resources limited

Ann: CRR Invests C$1m in Battery Technology Company - Volt Carbon, page-26

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Value Proposition

 Volt Carbon Technologies has built and commissioned facilities to prototype and test our new battery IP and has access to the resources and academics to commercialize battery products. Initial results of the Volt Carbon Technologies Solid Ultrabattery technology has shown exceptional performance in the research and development phase. Prototype build and testing of pouch cells will commence in Q1 2022.

 Volt Carbon Technologies has proprietary air classification technology capable of reducing costs and carbon footprint of extracting flake graphite using a dry circuit.

 Volt Carbon Technologies has a promising graphite property (Lochaber, QC). The development of this property in addition to other high quality flake graphite prospects using the Company’s proprietary air classification technology promises a bright future. Our goal is to substantially lower production costs and reduce any adverse impact to the environment when compared to current wet processes.

Does CRR want to make money with its investment here with equity profits or is this more of a partnership because CRR has good expertise and Volt has properties with graphite, I think there CRR can help drill this and develop the properties. But probably this is more about the breakthrough development of the battery cells, if that works out then CRR's investment will pay well and make profits. But honestly I am a bit surprised that now our money is used here for speculation in another company, they play with our money, but apparently they sond safe and we have enough money to advance our own projects and additionally use opportunities that arise through good contacts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $19.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $15.04K 1.469M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2880001 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 271929 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.