CRR 11.1% 0.8¢ critical resources limited

@kyle5035 Rather than being factitious and focusing on recent...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    @kyle5035 Rather than being factitious and focusing on recent short term events trying to create a "storm in a teacup", how about we reflect and judge managements decision making over the course of the past year and since Alex Cheeseman's appointment.

I for one think they and we are making great strides in building this company, in it's relative short time in the Lithium sector, from Alex Biggs time in acquiring tenements and Alex Cheeseman in building/defining our resource(s).

Yes, it is volatile yo-yo going from 4c-5c-6c then back down, but with time, great things are being made in this company and we actually have a decent resource in the making "brick-by-brick", which many other juniors do not or results unfortunately were dusters.

The cap raise should assist with setting a floor price,with the hope that we do not see below 4s again and build a stable base into the 5s.

Once MRE resource upgrade is announced, and I hope it's substantial, we should be moving into the double digits. Until then, these yo-yo games will continue to be played so get use to it.

Let's not forget who is leading this ship and the many years he has been in the game forging real strong connections, attracting appointments like Anthony Tse.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $74.57K 9.330M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 10307188 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1960284 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.