BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Ann: Crusader attracts IFC as a potential Shareho, page-19

1. 11,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6316
    re: Ann: Crusader attracts IFC as a potential... Hmm, perhaps I do need to read up more on the difference between C1 and C3 costs.

As for my head, eh, its pretty damaged as it is, why else would I invest in shares :P

Just to give an example of a similarish BFS, from another ASX goldie. GRY.

This is from their 2013 BFS. I think it shows that CAS project is a good one, especially when you consider their grade is lower than GRYs. You also have the benefit of it being in Brazil, versus Africa. Also have the advantage of a more skilled workforce. Infrastructure cannot get any closer, i.e Highway across the resource ha.

Here is a bit more detail about their costings. If I get time, I will try and hunt for more examples. I will not get excited about the gold until they do some more exploration, as the market will at least take notice of that. Although if CAS finally caves to a logical outcome and farms down the Borborema project, to for example BDR, that would be a different story. Just out of interest, does anyone know of any gold stock related transactions in Brazil or perhaps South America? It would be great to have at least something to benchmark the gold projects value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.