SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

Ann: Crushing Plant Fully Operational , page-10

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Gents,

I think Bill has finally hinted at the main issue.

'What are the recoveries?' We are tipping ore into the front end but how much is coming out of the back?

My gut feel (and I don't believe we've seen the numbers) is this plant is configured for processing oxide primary ore and not reprocessing tailings dams. I suspect the recoveries have been low due to slimes, moisture issues - the mineral processing experts will be able to add to the list.

So, we've probably got a heap of gold in circuit that we're having trouble getting to the extraction phase.

The crushing circuit will allow us to do two things - add more 'real rock' and increase the input grade. This could make an incredible difference to the processing efficiency of the plant and recoveries. Potentially even helping to release the 'slug' of gold sitting in circuit.

All the above is speculation due to the complete lack of data from our 'rats leaving the ship' board.

I'm holding and might even buy some more. Rate of progress of LG is laughable and hope we'll see an announcement from a real mining company (not LG) saying 'Yup we know how to do this properly'. I'd happily swap my shares with a genuine alternate.

Stu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.