SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

Highopes,Page 19 of the Target Statement provides an unaudited...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Highopes,

Page 19 of the Target Statement provides an unaudited Statement of Financial Position as at November 30, 2011.

Basically it says Cash of $2.9m and receivables of $2m, but against that we had Current Liabilities for creditors and borrowings of $3.5m. So as of 7 weeks ago there was roughly $1.4m available cash.

By my calculations all the Infiniti money would have been received by 30/11/11, so it’s included in the $2.9m cash balance stated above. The final Infiniti payment was scheduled for November 15.

Its great the plant is now fully operational (well sort of) and that scale trials will be carried out through January to determine the optimal feed for the plant, but really SBL needs to get on with it asap.

I hope they can be self funding with the crusher now operational. As past announcements have stated, once the plant has ramped up to full production levels and the crushing circuit is installed higher grade material will be blended with the tailings with the aim of increasing the head grade to 2 - 2.5g/t gold. So I agree - why would one sell now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.