NXS 6.67% 24.0¢ next science limited

Thanks for the info KwaidanAgree it looks like a shift from...

1. 649 Posts.
    Thanks for the info Kwaidan

Agree it looks like a shift from insto to retail...but

the volume "shift" is not exactly significant in the scheme of the total volume of shares.

We've had avg volume traded of about 5m shares per day for the last 10 days - which doesnt suggest to me that instos are abandoning ship in a massive way. In May and June about 200m shares were traded in each month but for July and Aug so far we are at 71million and 78million respectively. They are not huge volumes.

Anyone watching the trades going through will also realise that the bots are working NXS daily and so within those volumes no doubt are a chunk of buys and sells by teh same party. NO doubt the day traders are adding to the volume too.

Yes like all I am wary and yes I too am managing my risk but i am still of the view that when things settle down in the markets we will see a good bounce on this. The over all market sentiment coupled with the sedco news is obviously negative but the impact of these on NXS has overshot in my view. I am hanging tight and see these prices as a great buying opp I never expected to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.015(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $70.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $15.37K 65.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36776 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 3501 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.