BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

That's putting it nicely. I'm sure if you can give yourself 800...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    That's putting it nicely. I'm sure if you can give yourself 800 million plus shares you want to add some value into them. Also the ATO must send gentle reminders of the outstanding tax obligations so they don't throw certain directors in the slammer...eventually. It simply needs to be mobile friendly for mass adoption, this isn't the 1980's with IBM's and CRT's, make it slick and detailed like the commsec app, that will bring home the bacon. Still a long road to go but it's nice to at least dream again. Interested to see how the BPPL and Soar Labs situation pans out. Surely they can work out how to play nice again. SoarLabs might just want to hand those coins back, apologise and pocket those shares in BPPL and hold on for the ride. BPG needs those coins to clear debt. Soar coins surely become more valuable with the exchange they part own and rise in value, exposure adds liquidity, sell as you wish BPG. Maybe just maybe a little rainbow forming in the distance. Time will tell, crossing fingers and toes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.