BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Hi James2003, I agree with you 100%. Yes there has been a lot of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Hi James2003,
    I agree with you 100%. Yes there has been a lot of bumps in the road regarding this stock but I feel that it will be foolish to sell out because of personal feelings. Any sensible investor knows that emotions have no place in investing....

I originally got into the Crypto / blockchain stocks by investing in DigitalX. The stock went through its fair share of up's and down's. It ended up having a bad reputation with a number of its investors due to bad management at that time as well as a director ending up in court. However, the company managed to change its focus and now trading very nicely on the ASX.

Ironically, a number of those share holders that sold out early because of emotions, ended up buying in at a later time and not making as much as they could have if they had held on to their original shares.

You are right regarding building trust. Trust will come. There are many people that are uncertain of investing in the Crypto market due to its volatility, but would invest in a stock that has access to the Crypto market because of the regulatory compliance that the company will have to comply to.

Another thing to keep in mind is that no matter what the value of the Crypto currency the exchange will make money on every trade no matter which direction the market is moving.

Please do your own research...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.