CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

Hi WB, I don't think we are being treated as mugs. We have been...

1. 875 Posts.
    Hi WB,

I don't think we are being treated as mugs. We have been given sufficient information about a major transaction at this point in time. Acquisition / re-structuring announcements are almost always scant on detail in the interim. They are merely an announcement about a company's intention / non intention to undertake or proceed with a very large material transaction. This is all it is. Further detail, as is always the case, will be released in due course and between now and the proposed EGM, you will have a chance to conduct your own due diligence on the information provided.

I too, in the past, have had scenario's with many stocks where a major change occurs, either predicted or not and then wanted to rapidly evaluate where i now stood with respect to the company. I jumped up and down, complained and at the end of the day, realised it was just a process, nothing more, nothing less. Shareholders (and not Snow Peak) will ultimately decide if this is a good deal and if / how they can benefit from approving or rejecting the deal.

I really think we all need to sit back and wait for the detail. On face value, i like a few parts of what I see if happening and I dislike a few parts, however, until i have the complete picture, I will wait to make a final decision as to whether i continue to hold, buy more or sell existing holdings. I really don't think, and didn't want to see this transaction occur with the majority of it being "paper" and this is what has happened. I am not a fan of potential loss of board room control (speculation, but possible), however, if they make the right decisions moving forward, then it can work. The upside potential is absolutely massive given our current market cap. Downside is minimal. Thus, on a potential risk/reward basis, I am going to hang tough for now and see what the formal agreement contains.

PS: I have not yet watched the BRR broadcast, will get to the later.

Have an awesome day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.