CT1 0.00% 0.2¢ constellation technologies limited

I was wondering the same thing, this is by far my worst...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    I was wondering the same thing, this is by far my worst performing investment to date - in for 3mil shares @ 2.6cents (which is a bit of exposure for a micro stock).

I got onboard because:

• Zhigang Zhang was supposed to be the guy to know in China and was involved here too, although wasn't that well known at the time of my buy in, well that didn't work out after PET has brought his name down for fraud allegations (I actually don't think he contributed to PET's downfall and blame Laurence Freedman the ex chairman for that over there and he used him as a scapegoat)
    • there was good incentivised revenue targets for both Aus and china that all sounded very reasonable at the time with a due date for this coming December, which from what I hear haven't a hope in hell of being met now.
    • There was talk of favourable acquisitions too which could have seen a big windfall if executed correctly (none seen to date now)

The only upside and reason I stay in (besides not wanting to crystalize a loss), is the Fujitsu contract and potential there for this be huge in particular for the medium term if that drain sensor trial gets taken up on scale. We could still see very bright blue skies if Fujitsu is pulled off correctly but the track record so far is rubbish in CT1's other plays.

The ASX (both legislation & investors) hates china centric businesses right now and this was risking being too heavily weighted towards China so I understand there is a push towards a balance of AUS revenue, but our market is pretty pathetic for this kind of tech which is why I'm really hoping Fujitsu can provide some material contracts here that allows them to also bring in some china business without flagging with the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.212M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 26449998 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 6261168 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.