CTD 1.26% $13.28 corporate travel management limited

Ann: CTD 2019 Full Year Results, page-82

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Amazing is it not. Just a chronic slow bleed. Nothing the company has done or even the brokers have been able to stem the bleed. The under performance to the overall market has been pervasive and relentless. This from a company that has had consistent rise in top and bottom line and never downgraded its earnings! .
    This is a company that has excellent looking financials, it had 106 million in FCF last financial year (FCF yield is 5.2%). The fluctuating FCF (half year to half year) has caused the biggest concern. I have had a good chance to look at this and cannot see what the problem is, it seems to understandably relate to timing of payments, consistent with the rest of the industry.Consistent increase in top and bottom line year in year out. Solid balance sheet, CR > 1, LTD/E is 3.5%. Dividend yield is 2.8% and FF. You are not on your own as a shareholder, as the MD is the significant shareholder, your pain is his pain. The only negative is that the share counts are up 11% over the past 4 years (as the company grows partly through acquisition). Eleven percent is not catastrophic!
    All the above suggest that CTD is a good stock that is now available at a discount. Current valuation PE is 23.4. I already have about 20% of all my invested monies in this stock (this percentage has been falling at a significant rate!). If I did not own this stock, I would consider it, it is a good quality stock based on the fundamentals and available at a reasonable price. There is so much pessimism around, the air has the stench of fear. Optimism and greed at 33 dollars per share has been replaced by fear at 18! Mr Market is certainly at play!!
    Finally, we need to see some serious director buying. Would be good to see some of this from the chairman and other leadership outside of JP
    Please do not take this as investment advice, clearly I am talking up my own book... with 20% of money invested in this, I have every reason to do that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.28
Change
-0.170(1.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.943B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.26 $13.44 $13.17 $5.743M 432.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 975 $13.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.29 4440 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.