CTD 2.01% $13.73 corporate travel management limited

Ann: CTM Market Update, page-11

1. 2,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498

I find these reports from other Travel players in Australia very useful
    Domestic business travel is up to 75%. This is up from 65% in April so it is likely there is an appetite for more travel and I expect to see this number go up to around 90% beginning of July assuming no further outbreaks. All this, with a failed covid vaccination. This recovery is important because its tell us that that business travel is not dead because of Zoom etc. A similar recovery should follow in the US. The recovery in the US business travel will be slower to come but it should be more sustained as they will not do snap lockdowns with the bulk of their population already vaccinated.
    The lack of business travel is then a covid issue and not a structural shift. International travel is a little while away but I expect domestic business travel to be 90% pre covid towards the end of this year for the US. Broad international travel may not come back for one or 2 years but travel between UK, Europe and US should start soon. I think most of CTDs revenue probably comes from these routes anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.