TTT 6.90% 15.5¢ titomic limited

Your last statement is perceptive and I can put some color on...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Your last statement is perceptive and I can put some color on this as a human being. At 61.5… lol.., though one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel as my sweet Memere (Yeaaa I’m French Canadian first generation in the US go easy on me) used to say, we tend to look back on our lives and what we recognize full stop is how humble we become as the sun begins to set on our time here.

Sorry for the run on sentence.. I hate when I do this.. lol.
    Of course there are exceptions. There is a global cabal of crusty ole bazturds in the. .000001 wealth percentile trying to destroy the West for some strange reason. They seem to be hell bent on trying to French Revolutionize themselves…. Sign me up for that one.. I suppose greed is a tastey aphrodisiac in the end.

I am not sure of Herbert’s age, but I do pay attention to voice inflection, body language, etc when I listen to someone speak. I won’t say it’s perfect but one does develop a BS meter so to speak as they age as well.

He is Austrian I believe which is close enough to Germany for me… Culturally speaking, ethics are a large part of that culture.. I have borne witness to this being married to a German for 8 years. There is no wiggle room.

Again, not painting with a broad brush here but by and large….this is truly a thing..

So I am going to tip my hat to you and reiterate a good call on your end with what I believe is a good read on Herbert.

We shall see in the end with our front row seat.

Last edited by WheresJackBenny: 14/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $153.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $148.6K 1.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46706 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 105550 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.