CTP 0.00% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: CTP Investor Briefings-CTP.AX, page-10

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Do you have a split personality COM? We are all a bit tired of you flipping from cheerleader to disgruntled old shareholder all the time and banging on about the "miserable share price since 2012". Can you please re-read this post from a 29/09, I mean actually read it this time and think about it.

"It annoys me the way CTP get's singled out from the old holders in relation to comments like this "the damages done to the central share price since year 2012". You make it sound like CTP is the only one that has fallen. If you care to take a look at a 5yr chart of WTI you might notice one of the most "savage" corrections the oil price has EVER had. Then take a look at charts of SXY, TAP, KAR, WPL, STO, ORG, LNG, BPT, AWE and CTP just to name a few and you might see a pretty similar correlation. They have all had their butts belted to varying degrees and some of these companies are struggling to survive. So a bit of consideration on what has transpired the last couple of years please. The future of CTP however looks a bit brighter than some of these stocks".

Did you read it? Do you understand the situation?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $41.20K 750.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1270000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 540000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.