CTT 3.94% $1.59 cettire limited

G'day John. I haven't posted here for a while. Just been sitting...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    G'day John. I haven't posted here for a while. Just been sitting back watching this stock since getting out a while ago. I would say many more emotions at play than greed and jealousy. Pride, arrogance, defensiveness etc etc. Been a pretty crap day for holders of course. Some are probably into their third strong drink by about now. mad.png
    Like a lot of other threads holders don't see any negatives with CTT. It is almost a sports club fan mentality. Defend all incoming and ramp it up again....I can see some great things about CTT like the rapid growth, and some concerning things as the market has shown today. The beauty stuff announcement was a bit fluffy before today. I would rather have seen men's and women's watches and jewellery, the mobile app up soon, and other languages. But it all takes time and money. Anyway, I see some good news today, but more bad news. Love to jump in again, but not at this price, and would love to hear how CTT can retain sales while keeping the spend down. The repeat business was good news. I wonder how many of them saw another ad though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.59
Change
-0.065(3.94%)
Mkt cap ! $600.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.71 $1.57 $3.256M 1.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3729 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.59 110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.