CTT 2.15% $1.14 cettire limited

here's the problem for this stock now (from someone who used to...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    here's the problem for this stock now (from someone who used to be long but sold out quite a bit ago). if they had put up this kind of number 6mos ago the stock would have made new highs. but that was then, this is now, as they say. its painfully obvious they paid up for topline growth (look at the horrid incremental margins, others have commented, they are essentially seeing CAC go through the roof), and FCF conversion is poor (no other way to describe it). there's still a huge opportunity here - mid-term - but no one cares about that because 1) this is still a hideously expensive stock that frankly, makes no real money; and 2) the Mintz ownership overhang is horrendous. the former only became a problem recently but unless you think interest rates stop going up i can't see how the market looks past the nose-bleed multiple for quite a while,. stock could fall another 50% and still be quite expensive (on traditional earnings). not the place you want to be when CAC is exploding and the market for these kinds of stories is getting a lot tougher.

The Mintz share overhang is kind of damned if you do, damned if you don't. it doesn't really matter if he dumps or not since the market will simply assume he is going to dump into any meaningful rally. it would be better off for holders if he came out and placed a huge block, even at a big discount, which would at least clear the market. of course, the clearing price for 60mm shares is not close to $2.4...

all told i can't see how this isn't a $1.5 stock pronto. there's simply zero reason to own this here, Cat Rock is basically stuck (look at what else they own) and there is no other institutional ownership here. why would it step in now?

no position. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
-0.025(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $434.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.18 $1.12 $669.1K 587.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 30198 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 10897 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.