BC8 1.89% 26.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Hi all, bit of a long one, so skip it if you like. I am both...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    Hi all, bit of a long one, so skip it if you like.

I am both shocked and delighted to be able to add shares in this stock for under $90M M/cap at this late stage in a gold bull; that just broke out. Especially since they just added a tasty tenement package south of Paulsens. A number of factors have bought about this opportunity. Any stock without production better have had an exciting discovery or get punished for some time now. Risk off has been savage. I have run a gold web site for 17 years, not that this is a call to authority; but it does indicate a long history of following, modelling, predicting and researching gold and gold companies. If people are happy to sell more of these even cheaper I will happily buy more. My time frame is "core" for at least two years, and trade parcels for shorter term cash flow.

One of the most important factors that indicate success is the people. Then a viable project is required for them to work with. Apart from that you have to add an investment climate driven by a bull market in the commodity they are set to explore, develop or mine. BC8 already have infrastructure in place at two projects and equipment to set up a third in gold central WA when they are ready. Milling and mine infrastructure are in place (2), funding negotiated and gold in a bull market. What more could you want? I guess that would be cash flow, but I will settle for capital gains ahead of pissy dividend returns any day. Diversity is great also and BC8 have that covered with projects and commodities. It will take another year or two for the second cab off the rank to come into play but there is already infrastructure there too in NT.

I met Les Davis, one on one, in 2012 (Perth) while SLR was hitting all time highs. Seeing those founding Directors on the wall and talking to such an experienced guy was very interesting. Paul Chapman was a founding force as well in that company, and AVB where I met with Tony Polglese. At AVB, I came in directly after (Blackrock) Larry Fink and had a long talk with Tony as well - a top guy too. Paul Chapman is well worth following as he has steered a number of successful companies in WA in his time. He has a few on the go now and I am invested in one of them while in and out of another. BC8 have a great team.

Gold has been in a compression box for over 3 years and just invalidated the top along with the all time high for USD gold. Gold has reached all time highs in several currencies already so this completes the Fx set. That means the bull market is official. Gold has printed (USD) record quarterly, monthly and weekly highs already which is very important for momentum traders - the big players. The pull back this past 24 hours is just window dressing caused by an updraft vacuum with no sell orders over 2070 and lots of excited Chinese buyers that hit the breakout.

The Fed partner banks (Primary Dealers) had other ideas this time; but have already lost control or that break would not have happened at all. The days of the paper markets (LME and COMEX) totally controlling the gold price are already gone. There are some brilliant analysts (insiders) out there who have very deep experience in wholesale precious metals at both the physical and paper levels. The geopolitical events you are watching also make sense if you know where to look. Gold is not going back to sleep here IMO. This is a pivotal point in history the likes of which have not seen since before Christ. I published a harmonic model for gold back in 2013 that has been broadly accurate all these years. The indication from here is more than positive. So I am in that camp, based on personal research and by listening to those who know what they are talking about - it is about knowing the difference.

I encourage all of you to look, read, research and make decisions that suit your risk tolerance. That might mean the likes of NST and EVN etc. that should be part of any gold portfolio. Upside leverage (not loans or derivatives - I don't use them or suggest anybody but the sophisticated go anywhere near that sort of leverage) from recovery stocks and obvious high growth stocks increases the desired returns. Of late there have been several of examples that prove this concept. BC8 will have its turn in due course I believe. This is educational, and you are not paying for advice here, so DYOR and take your own risk to earn your own rewards or hard lessons. I wish you all well.

And for the record this is what I had to say in my morning post on the 4th December (note; MBrot is short for Mandelbrot which is a short term mathematical signal [chaos theory] I have been using for years to read the "noise" and make short term guidance predictions, based on probability, for trading or to enhance entry points for clients and myself):

4th December 10am gold printed a record monthly high for November and now a record weekly high in USD terms. This is a signal to the market that is important. At the same time I caution that this week is the period where I see a potential pullback. Remember I stated I wanted to be sold out this week, except for some core positions. I want to see if this is a false breakout or a real deal move. I want to see a big RSI over 80 on that daily chart as a sign that the big move in gold has arrived now. If not we might see it seesaw higher in more gradual fashion.
    Gold has just closed outside the top of that huge compression box. False moves also look like that or it could be the real deal. Do not get me wrong I am really pleased to see this confirmation and silver is surging too - excellent. This old war horse has seen so many battles in this market. Is there any fight left in the Fed? Momentum is still good in gold ahead of this week and the move continues today as indicated by MBrot. Gold rallied $40 straight up Friday night in this important move.

DYOR CW
    PS I am bullish on BC8 here, over the next 12 months especially, if that was not clear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $80.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 26.0¢ $68.25K 261.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 223696 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 26.0¢ 41993
Last updated 14.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.