DRE 4.55% 2.3¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Hi IronKing2010, yes a lot of news in next few months, thanks...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1358
    Hi IronKing2010, yes a lot of news in next few months, thanks for that.

The company has disclosed that they have enough $$ to get through several more months without a cap raise, and would still be working on deals in the background to secure even more. I just wanted to remind you and other readers about that.

The Board have a track record of success; hence a solid probability of securing a JV or outright sale of something that is non-core at this stage. Conditions are improving as large pots of money seek a home in the resource space. I am keeping an open mind about all of this.

We cannot cater for our poor negative residents feelings. To add popcorn to the entertaining show he has put on; he is now projecting himself as a victim. Wow, he was the self admitted antagonist on many levels against posters, the company and Dean in particular. Not a devils advocate, even if (also self admitted) lacking all the data, as might have been useful. To suggest he is in physical danger sounds absurd; guilty conscience? Maybe his mouth earned him a lesson of that type at some pub somewhere at some time? When he is always negative it is easy to question his motives and to understand his paranoia. Goes with the nature of the beast, dishing it out, kama, what goes around comes around. That is not a veiled threat either. I hope LiC gets the help he needs; but I don't really give a damn after all his insults and mischief. "Shoo some pigeons" LOL, what a cracker of a line from Ihavenoidea2035.

VMS deposits can be very valuable assets, at times company makers, but the excitement could stem from gold more than that. Dean has told me he and the team absolutely love what they do. Many of us see that. It is the sort of passion that does generate discovery. Dean and the team are backed up by excellent tenements to work on. The macro headwinds are becoming macro tailwinds with gold set to lead the commodities.

Great to hear the drill is turning without fire, wet and hopefully no breakdowns either. I am waiting for the black smoke, and or anticipate quality work from this team. Bring on the discovery we all await.

GLTAH CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $85.76K 3.735M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 145997 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1174352 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.