DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Interesting 'developments' in the gold space for Mum, Dad and...

1. 1,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1836
    Interesting 'developments' in the gold space for Mum, Dad and the kids. smile.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6231/6231817-d992f0cba8f1ea44ef5d501dfa118e87.jpg
    I say interesting because these vending machines are selling out of gold..... now.... why? confused.png
    Too many reasons and most would know why anyway.... but what do you think your chances would be if there was a real run on gold.... or even a sniff of a run.... and you're in line of a very long Que?
    I have other gold interests but DRE is the one that excites me most.... not just because it's the one I'm most invested in.
    We have excellent Cu/Au prospects at TY.... gold at CY and upcoming high grade gold drilling at Mangaroon as well.

The reason I posted this article is my belief in that IF we find good gold.... DRE will be entering the next gold bull run... that will dwarf anything before it.
    Historically.... in the world of gold..... potentially.... an opportunity of a lifetime. redface.pngeek.pngrolleyes.png

IMO gold will run to record prices.... many times more than now.... what would that do to the SP?
    Less than 1% of investors... worldwide, have physical gold.... what would happen if 5% suddenly wanted physical?

I'll tell you.... DRE SP would multiply many many times. tongue.png
    These vending machines are just the beginning.... wait 'till the fun really starts.... fingers crossed. cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.