DRE 8.33% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Cu-Au Drilling to Commence at Tarraji-Yampi, page-25

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1358
    Thank you BaltasarG, a good communication from an honest CEO IMO. There is a lot going on for DRE, and a lot of professionals with views supporting the DRE reports and announcements AND programs. They are public knowledge thanks to the exceptional openness of Dean and the company. I am bullish for a turn around from this team / company. So is the drilling company, and apparently the independent academic and professional consultants assisting the company. The counter to all this is briefly discussed below.

We have an antagonist in our midst who rode sentiment all the way down. Good job? There are several forms of antagonist; so it is part of our due diligence as DRE investors to investigate and question the validity of the "antagonism". I fail to see how such an investigation could be off-topic as sentiment has been under attack and hence my interest. I will not make this an attack on LiC either. Others rightly question his writing and motives. Now he sounds paranoid for some unknown reason. Is that because sentiment is turning back up and destroying his arguments? Is discovery going to put egg on his face? He shot himself in the foot and nobody else IMO.

He makes out he is doing us a favor by shining a light on "questionable" reporting and even "spurious" (?) assumptions and comparisons. Not everybody is a huge fan of the comparisons as discussed openly by posters. I wonder how "friendly or helpful" LiC is being by destroying the validity and attacking the value of bullish posters who are protagonists. If he was a friendly antagonist or a helpful one he would not need to attack other posters. That is just "antagonism", blatant niggling and valueless. There is a big difference between a devils advocate and an antagonist.

Other geo's drop in from time to time and offer some devils advocate style commentary, and it is welcome and constructive / educational. Holding up antagonistic "opinion" in the absence of a successful career as "proof" of some wild theory is not constructive. Also being so aggressive about his views in the absence of all the data lowers the value of his views. The attacks on other posters just suggest the character flaws of the antagonist (enemy in the camp version of antagonist IMO). I am certainly not "gunning" for you LiC, not as you claim. I always told you that; but did hold up a mirror to highlight your behavior when inappropriate in my view. I did take your geological opinions to source to verify, and found you lacking in most instances.

Reporting is tightly regulated on the ASX, but share trading activity isn't; hence a lot of room for improvement. HC do a good job as mods considering the high volume of posting. They cannot control a rogue element causing mischief that may damage opinions and actions of less geologically qualified readers. It is interesting at times to hear LiC's views on managements behavior; yet he appears tainted, even unstable at times.

Bottom line - questionable opinions do not make for valid analysis. Opinions close to the source or at the source are superior. Successful track record of exploration should be rated more highly than a self admitted lazy armchair geologist who seems to get a kick out of otherwise harmless insults against peers in here or towards the company.

I hope this assists readers to put that poster in perspective without attacking him or needing to block him. That is not my intent. I will go with the tightly regulated and highly motivated words from the CEO thanks. I appreciate the sharing BaltasarG. Dean is always interesting and vital reading.

GLTAH CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $77.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $69.08K 3.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1765782 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 286363 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.