DRE 0.00% 1.5¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Thanks @Countrywriter You hit the nail on the head here "Is that...

1. 3,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1598
    Thanks @Countrywriter
    You hit the nail on the head here

"Is that because sentiment is turning back up and destroying his arguments?"

Bears sound smart in a down market but bulls make money when it turns. The work is being done but the appreciation isn't translating into SP not from the geology, drilling etc etc but purely liquidity conditions overall.

Markets are just transfer mechanisms (bond, equity, real estate etc) and when liquidity is pumping they go up, when liquidity contracts they pull back. (Apr 2020 to Feb 2022 things were pumping from the biggest liquidity pump in history to date) then came the drop off, but liquidity is now been resuming and about to filter into the smaller end of town again.

You're a better person than me, I just ignore folks when they are questionable in their motives and more importantly when their theses have been proven incorrect as has in the case of the poster in question across many companies and threads.

The macro space for commodities will become very buoyant again next 12 - 24 months and the smaller end will get the liquidity soon enough and quality plays to receive the love.

I look forward to the uptick across many quality plays I'm invested in where the management teams are more than capable of delivering their goals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $18.98K 1.245M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 6908169 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 988553 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.