CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

re: Ann: Cu grades at depth - 10m @ 7.3% Cu i... Great...

1. 2,206 Posts.
    re: Ann: Cu grades at depth - 10m @ 7.3% Cu i... Great announcement for holders.

The Cu grades appear to be getting richer as they go deeper at Sth Rocklands.
    Looks like the 2 planned drill holes either side of DODH471 will go a long way to confirming their theory.

"Interpretations are underway to determine if we should test deeper to see whether this new ultra-high grade mineralised system continues at depth as a potential feeder to the Rocklands mineralising system"

Nice to read also; "Rocklands JORC Resource upgrade will commence at the end of the current drill program"

However the best bit for mine was;

"The crushing circuit is undergoing final audit and minor completion tasks and commissioning is expected to take place as soon as the Run Of Mill (ROM) pad has reached the bin feed height."

Looking at the photo the concrete slab on top of the ROM pad is done and dusted so not long now before the first haul truck backs up and tips its load of coarse NCu ore into the crusher.

Not surprised by the cap and churn trading games....seen it all along the way over the years. But our day nears. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.