SPX 20.0% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Apologies to HC for my last line in previous post which was not...

1. 59 Posts.
    Apologies to HC for my last line in previous post which was not kosher. Take 2 - last line removed.

LOL - Sounds to me like someone is sucking sour grapes after the recent "resignation" Baby Turtles?... I know who you are … incorrect and inaccurate information, incorrect evaluation and border line defamatory. Perhaps the recent resignation will allow resolution of the legal case without irrelevant issues continuously surfacing to waste everyone’s time, similar to your post which has no value in finding resolution. Then again, if this particular “gentleman” is again involved as you imply, perhaps the case will simply continue for the next couple of years… who knows.

1. The figures you quote, where do they come from? I am unfamiliar with these figures.
    2. Jason was off the board, had also already resigned as MD of cBox some months prior and we were approached to buy the company back while on leave by MOT’s then solicitor CB.
    3. The shares weren't worth much, not sure of the volume either. I do know they’re worth zip now after past caretakers stagnated the company with no activity or revenue. Even JA, FC, TW, JE and VL with all the criticism aimed at them actually had revenue coming in the door.
    4. I haven't received a subpoena and will allow my solicitor to deal with it if I do, as you should allow MOT’s very capable legal team to deal with the case and not on HC forum.
    5. It is important to note that my accountant was asked for 2010 and 2011 tax which we could not provide and is part of the info we've been requesting for nearly 2 years now, which MOT should have in possession … so who has held up this case? As you rightly mentioned the company is audited so why can’t this information be forwarded to close this?

I don’t think the current board has all the information, they have been led astray with inaccurate information as in your posts and inherited a mess to deal with. I actually think we should allow the board to do what they can, and then measure the results. They are different to the last mob and appear to be trying, whether you like them or not, they’ve also brought in projects and revenue unlike their predecessors. They may also start moving forward quicker after the recent resignation, a case of carrying less dead weight IMO.

You and your HC mates show your lack of understanding of the precarious situation that cBox was in. I would suggest that you read the court documents which will elucidate the real situation i.e. No $ in bank (already taken out), wages to be paid, and undisclosed liabilities. We could not obtain information as required for a business to function effectively and the shares were worth about a nickel as no one wanted them. You may change your view had you been the recipient of this particular and so called great deal. Why don’t you just let the solicitors deal with the litigation, if I have no case, then MOT will win won’t they?

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $47.86K 5.309M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4592499 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 455549 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.