MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

Gosh some of you make me laugh . I'm glad you don't make my...

1. 1,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Gosh some of you make me laugh . I'm glad you don't make my investment decisions.

i am significantly invested in this stock . I see on paper I lost $50k today so that gives you some idea of how many I have. I didn't rush out and sell ( nor did I buy more though I contemplated it but the stench of potential insider trading yesterday afternoon kept me away).

I didn't sell because at last I have some certainty with the third week of March date they have given.. Looking over recent announcements they have been far, far too vague. and never commited to such a precise date before Howver if they don't meet that date I would change my view unless the reasons were extraordinary.

So many of you are selective in the comments you quote from this announcement.Some have imho been completely taken out of context. I don't know if this is intentional or you have been genuinely confused by the statement

Are all supplies needed for drilling on day 1 ? I doubt it just as they aren't in most construction projects .Maybe someone who is in the O&G industry could comment.

All the permits in place means a lot to me too as it would for anyone who deals in industries that require regulatory consents. Problems in getting consents usually creates the most time delays and uncertainty

From this point on I would like regular weekly updates as they first promised. Working without actual facts encourages a vacuum where some people then create them . I've seen a lot of that happening recently. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.